If you need to replace or install your appliance or white line equipment but don't know how to do it properly, trust the professionals at Refriparts Panama. Our customer service will respond to your installation request quickly. Once the visit is coordinated, our technicians will travel to your home to perform the service. We will proceed with the installation of the product following all the recommendations and guidelines set by the manufacturers, paying special care throughout the process to avoid possible damage or breakdowns.
We install: Air conditioners, stoves, ovens, extractor hoods, extractor microwaves, laundry centers, dryers, washing machines, water heaters, air conditioners, dishwashers, garbage disposals, water fountains, washing machines, ice, freezers, refrigerators, wine cellars, etc.
The installation service includes:
- Travel to home.
- Unpacking and inspecting the equipment.
- Elimination of protective packaging and transport supports.
- Unlocking (washing machines), leveling and placing the product (Provided that access to the location chosen by the user does not require additional work such as removing doors or furniture that prevent normal access).
- Water and electricity supply connections (as long as no extra material is necessary and it complies with current regulations).
The installation service NOT includes:
- Remodeling work or adaptation of the space where to place the appliance, carpentry or painting.
The installation service with additional costs:
- New power line extensions or home damage repair.
- New extensions of drinking water lines, drainage or heat vents.
- New extensions of gas lines.
- Uninstalling or removing an existing article.
- If extra work not included in the service is necessary, the product will be left where the client indicates.
- Any suggestion or complaint about the article after its installation should be communicated through our CONTACT FORM or by sending an email to [email protected].